Accessing Care: Medicaid And Chip Members
To choose a doctor or Primary Care Provider , call Superior Member Services. They can give you the name, address and phone number of a doctor or specialist. They can also help you get a provider’s:
- Professional qualifications
More information on how to choose a PCP can be found in your member handbook.
To find out which nursing facilities are in Superior’s network, you can call us at 1-877-277-9772 or search our Find a Provider online tool.
If you are a STAR Kids or STAR+PLUS member and are dual eligible, Medicare pays your doctor. That means you do not need to choose a PCP in STAR Kids or STAR+PLUS. You can keep seeing the Medicare doctor you have been seeing for your health care.
Paying For Cataract Surgery
Here are three options for paying for out of pocket costs not covered by your insurance:
- Traditional Payments We accept cash MasterCard, Visa, American Express and Discover personal checks up to $500.00 and Online payments in advance using the pay online option on this site.
- Payment Financing A member of our staff about setting up a monthly payment plan throughCareCredit® orAlphaeon Credit® for out of pocket expenses not covered by your insurance. You may be able to set up your payments over a 24-month period with deferred interest, or up to 60 months if needed.
- Flex-Spending Accounts & Health Saving Accounts Ask your employer about how to save money on the out of pocket costs ofcataract surgery through flex-spending accounts and health savings accounts . You may be able to receive immediate reimbursement with up to 12 months to pay with payroll deductions. Additionally, money taken from your paycheck to pay these bills typically will not be subject to regular employment taxes.
Learn more about the process and find answers to your questions below:
Service Was Prompt Courteous And Professional
I was able to make and schedule an appointment in record time. My wait time was awesome compared to other medical professional wait time. Usually you have to wait in the lounge then in the patient room. But luckily I did not have to wait for ever. Service was prompt, courteous, and professional!! Staff was very patient-friendly.
Everyone that I encountered that day was friendly, courteous, and professional. My wait time was almost nonexistent! I’ve always had a good experience at this office.
Recommended Reading: How Do You Apply For Medicaid In Nj
In Our Provider Directory
- – covers Appanoose, Benton, Boone, Butler, Cerro Gordo, Dallas, Davis, Floyd, Franklin, Grundy, Hardin, Iowa, Jasper, Jefferson, Keokuk, Lucas, Mahaska, Marion, Marshall, Mitchell, Monroe, Polk, Poweshiek, Story, Tama, Van Buren, Wapello, Warren, Wayne, Worth counties.
- – covers Allamakee, Black Hawk, Bremer, Buchanan, Cedar, Chickasaw, Clayton, Clinton, Delaware, Des Moines, Dubuque, Fayette, Henry, Howard, Jackson, Johnson, Jones, Lee, Linn, Louisa, Muscatine, Scott, Washington, Winneshiek counties.
- – covers Adair, Adams, Audubon, Buena Vista, Calhoun, Carroll, Cass, Cherokee, Clarke, Clay, Crawford, Decatur, Dickinson, Emmet, Fremont, Greene, Guthrie, Hamilton, Hancock, Harrison, Humboldt, Ida, Kossuth, Lyon, Madison, Mills, Monona, Montgomery, OBrien, Osceola, Page, Palo Alto, Plymouth, Pocahontas, Pottawattamie, Ringgold, Sac, Shelby, Sioux, Taylor, Union, Webster, Winnebago, Woodbury, Wright counties.
They Are My New Eye Care Place Thanks Again Much Vision Care Ophthalmology
I have been diagnosed with Diplopia before, from another eye doctor. But I decided to come over here for a change, bc they accepted medicaid. They did a better job of taking care of my vision needs than the other place iv’e been too. That and the doctor and everyone were VERY friendly. And the selection is to die for! I have medicaid, and to see the selection she pulled out when I said I wanted plastic frames, I was all like woah! The selection of glasses they had are just amazing. They had exactly what I was wanting. Frames in different sizes and colors. They are my NEW eye care place, thanks again much Vision Care Ophthalmology!
You May Like: Montefiore Medicaid Office Bronx Ny
Use The Links Below To Start Your Search
Doctor.com can help you find a Optometrist who accepts Medicaid insurance in Texas. Doctors of optometry are the primary health care professionals for the eye. Optometrists examine, diagnose, treat, and manage diseases, injuries, and disorders of the visual system, the eye, and associated structures as well as identify Related systemic conditions affecting the eye. An optometrist has completed pre-professional undergraduate education in a college or university and four years of professional education at a college of optometry, leading to the doctor of optometry degree. Some optometrists complete an optional residency in a specific area of practice. Optometrists are eye health care professionals state-licensed to diagnose and treat diseases and disorders of the eye and visual system.
I Was So Pleased With This Place
I have gone from eye Dr to eye Dr, I could never find an eye Dr that I really liked, when I came here and saw the eye Dr I knew this was gonna be my regular eye Dr, I was so pleased with this place. The only thing I didn’t like was I was there for an hr and a half, but it was well worth it to get good service!
Also Check: How To Find Out What Your Medicaid Covers
Welcome To Luck Optical
Your vision is of the utmost importance and should never be taken for granted. By having your annual eye exam, you do your part to protect and preserve your sight. At Luck Optical, we offer a wide range of eye care services to families in Fort Worth, TX, and the neighboring communities. We look forward to serving you. Heres what you can expect from our skilled optometry team.
Who We Are
Luck Optical is a walk-in optical clinic with a dedicated team of optometry specialists serving the Fort Worth area. We offer comprehensive optical services and products to children, teens, and adults in our local community. Our clinic has been serving Fort Worth for over 85 years, establishing a reputation for excellence in our field.Whether youre coming in for a routine eye exam or need treatment for an eye condition or disease, youll find our optometrists friendly and attentive to your needs. Our team makes use of the latest technology in the optical field to provide you with the most accurate visual prescription and eye health diagnoses. For your convenience, we accept most vision insurance plans to put our services well within your financial reach.
What We Do
In addition to designer frames and luxury eyewear, we stock a wide variety of traditional and specialty contact lenses to meet our patients needs. Our Fort Worth optometrist can help you select contacts that suit your prescription, budget, and lifestyle.
More Than 50 Years Of Excellent Eye Care In North Texas
Great news! Because Key-Whitman contracts with most health insurance plans your out of pocket costs can be minimized. Aside from your deductible and any co-insurance, your out of pocket costs only include the refractive services fees Call today and ask for specific information regarding your plan.
If youve been told that you have a cataract, now is the best time to have surgery atKey-Whitman Eye Center because the technology and options have never been better. Cataracts affect more than 22 million Americans over the age of 40, leading to about 1.5 million cataract surgeries in the United States annually. Our team at Key-Whitman Eye Center provides the most advanced cataract treatment services from our Dallas / Fort Worth cataract doctors.
Recommended Reading: How To Switch Medicaid Plans Ohio
Star Medicaid Managed Care Program
Most people who have Medicaid in Texas get their coverage through the STAR managed care program. STAR covers low-income children, pregnant women and families. STAR members get their services through health plans they choose.
If you’re new to STAR, you’ll choose a health plan from the ones available in your service area . Learn more about how to choose or change your health plan.