Pregnancy And Newborn Services
Prenatal care is an important way to keep you and your baby healthy during your pregnancy. These regular checkups allow doctors to find and treat health problems early, if needed. They also help make sure your baby is growing and developing properly.
Its important to see a doctor if you are planning on becoming pregnant, or as soon as you know you are pregnant. If you need help finding an OB-GYN, we can help. Use our Find a Provider tool or call Member Services at 1-866-796-0530.
Please let us know when you are pregnant by logging in to our secure member portal and filling out a Notice of Pregnancy form.
Case Manager And Home Health Services
Homecare services, such as postpartum visits and homecare for high-risk pregnancies are available from a number of providers if your doctor determines this is necessary for you. Other homecare services available include skilled nursing, home health aides, physical therapy, occupational therapy, speech therapy, medical social services, a mental health and wellness program, and skin and wound management.
Mark Vaynkhadler Md Facog
Dr. Mark Vaynkhadler is a native of New York who has been practicing as an OB/GYN for over ten years with 14 years working in private practice as the leader of the New Life OB/GYN clinic in Brooklyn, New York. Dr. Vaynkhadler also practices OB/GYN surgical procedures at the Maimonides Medical Center. The doctor received his medical degree from Upstate University in Syracuse and Binghamton, and then shortly after he began his OB/GYN residency at St. Lukeâs Hospital. He is a board certified obstetrician and gynecologist in the United States.
Dr. Vaynkhadlerâs New Life Clinic in Brooklyn is located in an âunconventionalâ environment, according to some reviewers, but most agree that the service and care provided is very fair and equal among all the various communities and groups present in New York City. The doctor and the New Life staff make it their top priority to provide the highest quality care to every patient regardless of age, race, religion, or gender orientation. The New Life Clinic is built on respect for the patient. Dr. Vaykhadler is a humble, yet highly educated professional who is a part of a well developed network of medical professionals in New York and he ensures that every patient receives the care they need from a professional who best suits their situations and needs.
Dr. Vaykhadler specializes in a variety of OB/GYN procedures and situations. Some of the services offered by the New Life clinic include:
â Endometrial ablation
Don’t Miss: Fertility Doctor That Takes Medicaid
Get Ready For Your Appointment
Make a list of the things you want to talk about with your primary care provider . Your provider can go over the most important things at your first visit.
Take a list of all your prescription medications with you, including vitamins, herbal supplements, and other over-the-counter medications, even aspirin.
Write down any allergies you have to medications, foods, or environmental allergens, such as pollen.
Bring previous medical records, including vaccination or immunization records, if you have them.
A Closer Look At Obgyns
An OB/GYN, otherwise known as an obstetrician-gynecologist, is a medical doctor who specializes in all aspects of womenâs healthcare. These medical professionals focus on treating issues with womenâs reproductive health, problems and care during pregnancy, and also after childbirth.
Different OB/GYNs conduct their practice in different ways, and some may choose to have an integrated health practice that focuses on womenâs health, but that provides general as well as specialized care rather than only care focused on reproductive health. Other practitioners focus exclusively on offering treatment of reproductive organ issues and pregnancy/childbirth-related concerns. Obstetricians focus on pregnancy and childbirth, while gynecologists are more concerned with general womenâs reproductive health the combination of the two is an OB/GYN.
OB/GYNs not only treat any problems that may arise in the female reproductive system, but many also offer preventative care and testing. Some of the most common disorders and issues that are treated by OB/GYNs include:
â Vaginal/urinary tract infections
â Contraception counseling
â Prenatal care for mothers-to-be
â Menopause transition
â Pap smears
â STD and HPV testing, prevention, and treatment
â Uterine fibroids
â Ovarian cysts
â Uterine and ovarian cancers
â Infertility treatment
â Sexual dysfunctions
Read Also: Can Medicaid Be Transferred To Another State
High Risk Obstetrical Unit
must wear a mask for their entire time in the hospital
We provide care for women who have pregnancy complications and require inpatient care. A pregnancy may be considered high-risk if the pregnant woman:
- Is 35-years-old or older or 15-years-old or younger
- Was underweight or overweight before she became pregnant
- Is carrying more than one fetus
- Has gone into premature labour
- Has had a previous premature baby
- Has had a previous baby with a birth defect
- Has gestational diabetes, diabetes, high blood pressure, heart disease or another longstanding medical problem
One out of four women delivering at Sunnybrook experience a high-risk pregnancy. Caring for high-risk women has gained Sunnybrook an international reputation.
Our 21-bed unit is one of two Level III units in the Central East region of Ontario. Care is provided for women experiencing multiple pregnancies, diabetes, placenta previa, preterm rupture of membranes and other complications.
Why Choose Atrium Health Womens Care
Atrium Health Womens Care has more than 200 providers to choose from, making it easy to find the right one for you close to home. Heres what makes us unique:
Compassionate providers, convenient care
We have the largest womens care team in the region, which includes OB/GYNs, certified nurse midwives, nurse practitioners and more. With so many excellent providers and locations to choose from, its easy to find the right one for you.
When youre ready for a visit, appointments are promised within 24 hours. And you can schedule online in seconds.
Specialists with leading outcomes
If more specialized womens care is needed, your OB/GYN can seamlessly refer you to doctors across Atrium Health. This includes sexual and pelvic health specialists, as well as fertility and high-risk pregnancy experts with outcomes among the best in the U.S.
The regions best care for moms and babies
Were the regions only health system recognized by U.S. News & World Report for maternity and newborn care, and we have more maternity hospitals awarded by Newsweek than anyone else in the region. Our maternity patients get support at every step, with a 24-hour nurse line, personalized navigation and postpartum services.
Nationally recognized hospitals and gynecology program
In addition to awarding our maternity and newborn care, U.S. News & World Report recognizes Atrium Health for having the best hospitals and top-rated gynecology program in the Charlotte region.
Read Also: How To Qualify For Kansas Medicaid
Practicing At Uwmedicine Womens Health Care She Primarily Sees Women For A Wide Range Of Medical
. Talk to your high risk pregnancy doctor Atlanta about any health problems you have. How To Choose An Ob Gyn 10 Ways To Find The Best Ob Gyn For You When youre expecting a child you need experts on your team to help guide you every step of the way. Most gynecologists accept Medicare as a form of insurance.
NYC OBGYNs Who Accept Medicaid 1. 7400 Bergenline Avenue Hackensack NJ 07601. 421 N Rodeo Dr Penthouse 1 Beverly Hills CA 90210.
Browse Our Online Doctor Profiles And Choose The Doctor Who Is Right For You. Winter Park Orlando OBGYN – Clay Street. When it comes to Medicare there are a few different types that you can choose coverage from.
Zocdoc only allows patients to write reviews if we can verify they have seen the provider. Gaetjens is a Board-Certified Family Nurse Practitioner from the American Nurses Credentialing Center ANCC since 2016. Find book an office visit with an OBGYN or video chat with them from home.
General Obstetrics Gynecology. Zocdoc only allows patients to write reviews if we can verify they. 281 year s Average ProfilePoints score for Obstetricians.
281 year s Average ProfilePoints score for Obstetricians. Mallory Kremer is a board-certified OB-GYN. 2021 K St NW Ste 524.
These include asthma lupus heart valve problems sickle cell disease and rheumatoid arthritis. 524 Southpark Blvd Colonial Heights VA 23834. Ad Search for OBGYNs based on availability location insurance reviews more.
How To Choose An Ob Gyn 10 Ways To Find The Best Ob Gyn For You
Ob/gyns Located In Duluth Ga & Dunwoody Ga
A high-risk pregnancy requires extra medical expertise, which the skilled providers at Comprehensive Women’s OB/GYN have in abundance. Theyve also got two locations for your convenience, one in Duluth and another in Dunwoody, Georgia. These top-rated, board-certified obstetricians have served the Atlanta area for more than 20 years and are affiliated with Northside Hospital Atlanta and Northside Hospital Forsyth. For state-of-the-art medical care during your high-risk pregnancy and the personal attention you require, call the office or request an appointment online today.
- Request Appointment
Also Check: Does Medicaid Cover Vasectomy Reversal
What Symptoms Should You Watch For
Like any pregnant woman, you need to watch for any signs of problems. This doesn’t mean that you will have any problems. But if you have any of these symptoms, it’s important to get care quickly.
911 or other emergency services right away if you think you need emergency care. For example, call if:
- You passed out .
- You have a seizure.
- You have severe vaginal bleeding.
- You have severe pain in your belly or pelvis.
- You have had fluid gushing or leaking from your vagina and you know or think the umbilical cord is bulging into your vagina. If this happens, immediately get down on your knees so your rear end is higher than your head. This will decrease the pressure on the cord until help arrives.
or seek medical care right away if:
- You have signs of preeclampsia, such as:
- Sudden swelling of your face, hands, or feet.
- New vision problems .
- A severe headache.
In Our Provider Directory
- covers Appanoose, Benton, Boone, Butler, Cerro Gordo, Dallas, Davis, Floyd, Franklin, Grundy, Hardin, Iowa, Jasper, Jefferson, Keokuk, Lucas, Mahaska, Marion, Marshall, Mitchell, Monroe, Polk, Poweshiek, Story, Tama, Van Buren, Wapello, Warren, Wayne, Worth counties.
- covers Allamakee, Black Hawk, Bremer, Buchanan, Cedar, Chickasaw, Clayton, Clinton, Delaware, Des Moines, Dubuque, Fayette, Henry, Howard, Jackson, Johnson, Jones, Lee, Linn, Louisa, Muscatine, Scott, Washington, Winneshiek counties.
- covers Adair, Adams, Audubon, Buena Vista, Calhoun, Carroll, Cass, Cherokee, Clarke, Clay, Crawford, Decatur, Dickinson, Emmet, Fremont, Greene, Guthrie, Hamilton, Hancock, Harrison, Humboldt, Ida, Kossuth, Lyon, Madison, Mills, Monona, Montgomery, OBrien, Osceola, Page, Palo Alto, Plymouth, Pocahontas, Pottawattamie, Ringgold, Sac, Shelby, Sioux, Taylor, Union, Webster, Winnebago, Woodbury, Wright counties.
Read Also: Does Medicaid Cover Deep Teeth Cleaning
Best Obgyns In Las Vegas That Accept Medicaid
OB/GYNs are medical doctors who specialize in providing care for women of all ages, including breast and reproductive system cancer screenings, birthing support, family planning, general checkups, and more.
There are many OB/GYNs in Las Vegas, but not all of them accept Medicaid insurance plans. This article covers the best OB/GYNs in Las Vegas who accept Medicaid, providing ranking scores. Use it to easily locate a high-quality provider near you.
How Can I Book An Appointment Online With A Unitedhealthcare Ob
Zocdoc is a free online service that helps patients find UnitedHealthcare OB-GYNs and book appointments instantly. You can search for UnitedHealthcare OB-GYNs by symptom or visit reason. Then, choose your location. Based on that information, youll see a list of providers who meet your search criteria, along with their available appointment slots.
Dont Miss: Does Medicaid Pay For Dental Crowns
Also Check: Medicaid Eligibility Income Chart Ky
Are Video Visits With An Ob
Most insurers provide coverage for video visits at the same cost as in-person visits. You can search on Zocdoc specifically for OB-GYNs who accept Medicaid for video visits by selecting your carrier and plan from the drop-down menu at the top of the page. We recommend you check with your insurance carrier directly to confirm your coverage and out of pocket costs for video visits.
Voravut Ord Sarabanchong Md
Dr. Voravut O. Sarabanchong is a gynecologist with over 16 years of professional experience working in the field of obstetrics and gynecology. He is the current Chief of Gynecology at Mount Sinai Queens, and he is also an Assistant Professor of Obstetrics and Gynecology at the Mount Sinai School of Medicine. He has an impressive educational background from multiple colleges and universities, including a:
â Medical degree from Cornell University Medical College
â Masters of Public Health from Mount Sinai School of Medicine
â OB/GYN residency at Pennsylvania Hospital
â Secondary residency in preventive medicine at Mount Sinai Hospital
Dr. Sarabanchong has also previously practiced as a supervising physician in Tanzanian refugee camps, and has worked as an assistant professor at NYU Downtown Hospital and New York Hospital-Weill Cornell Medical Center in the OB/GYN department. His patients appreciate his comprehensive care and excellent bedside manner. Patients have observed that Dr. Sarabanchong was efficient about surgical procedures and emergency situations while still making sure to take the time to listen and answer to the needs, wants, and concerns of each patient. Many patients have been so pleased with this doctorâs care and attention to detail that they were willing to travel longer distances from outside New York City to visit his clinic.
â Ovarian cysts
â Abnormal uterine bleeding
You May Like: Does New York Presbyterian Hospital Accept Medicaid
What Causes A High
Numerous issues can lead to a high-risk pregnancy, which may include known factors such as:
- Advanced maternal age, women older than 35
- Very young maternal age, teen pregnancy
- Thyroid disorders
- History of preterm labor or birth
- Medical conditions such as hypertension , diabetes, and heart disorders
- Poorly controlled asthma and other breathing problems
- A history of deep vein thrombosis and other blood clotting disorders
Previous abdominal surgeries, including C-sections, can also increase your risks during pregnancy and delivery.
Sometimes problems develop during pregnancy that move you into a high-risk pregnancy. These possible complications include:
- Poor positioning of the placenta
- Fetal growth restriction
- Elevated blood pressure during pregnancy with possible preeclampsia
- Gestational diabetes
- Multiple pregnancy, carrying twins or more
Gaining too much weight or not enough weight during your pregnancy can also cause problems.
Gynecological Exam Gynecologist In Nassau County That Accepts Medicaid:
- Ask questions about our Gynecologist in Nassau County that Accepts Medicaid about your menstrual cycle, sexual activity, and any health changes that have occurred since your last visit.
- Perform a pap smear to check for cervical cancer, HPV, and other abnormalities.
- Administer pelvic exam to check for STDs and vaginal issues.
- Examine your reproductive organs for complications that may arise during a potential pregnancy.
Also Check: Medicaid Spend Down Ny 2020
How Can You Help Yourself Have A Healthy High Risk Pregnancy
You can help your baby and you be as healthy as possible by doing the following:
- Go to all your high risk pregnancy doctor Alpharetta visits so that you dont miss tests to catch any new problems.
- Eat a healthy diet that includes milk, protein, and milk products, fruits, and vegetables. Talk to your high risk obgyn doctors near me Atlanta about any changes you may need in your diet.
- Take any iron, medicines, or vitamins that your doctor prescribes. Dont take any medication or vitamins without talking to your doctor first.
- Take folic acid daily. Folic acid is a B vitamin. Taking folic acid before and during early pregnancy reduces your chance of having a baby with a neural tube defect or other congenital disabilities.
- Follow your doctors instructions for activity. Your doctor will let you know if you can work and exercise.
- Do not smoke. If you need help quitting, talk to your doctor about stop-smoking programs and medicines. Avoid other peoples tobacco smoke.
- Do not drink alcohol.
- Stay away from people who have colds and other infections.
- Your doctor may ask you to keep track of how much your baby moves every day.
Neonatal Intensive Care Unit
The Neonatal Intensive Care Unit at The Mount Sinai Hospital offers a 46-bed regional perinatal center that cares for infants that require extra attention due to premature birth or special needs. With more than 100 full-time nurses on staff who specialize in newborn care, our unit features social workers, lactation consultants, rehabilitation specialists, respiratory therapists, child life therapists, and music therapists, to provide your infant with the most advanced care possible. In addition, we work closely with pediatric medical and surgical sub-specialists in a host of areas to provide seamless care for your newborn.
Nc Medicaid Managed Care Mandatory
To learn more about NC Medicaid Managed Care, go to the NC Medicaid Managed Care Website. Most beneficiaries receiving Medicaid or NC Health Choice will be required to transition to NC Medicaid Managed Care. This means you must choose a health plan and a Primary Care Provider . If you must choose, NCDHHS Division of Health Benefits will send you a letter that tells you how to transition to Managed Care. You will be required to transition to NC Medicaid Managed Care if you:
- Receive full benefits through the Family and Childrens or the Aged, Blind and Disabled Medicaid programs, or through the NC Health Choice or Medicaid for Pregnant Women program.
If you are transitioning to NC Medicaid Managed Care and want to keep the PCP you have now:
- Choose a health plan that your provider works with. If you have questions about the instructions in the letter you received ,
Dont Miss: Aetna Medicaid Louisiana Phone Number